Department: Sales Department | Reports To: Sales Manager | Classification: Non- ExemptSummary
The E-Commerce Specialist is primarily responsible for launching, updating, and creating content to maintain e-commerce partner listings.Core Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Launches and maintains new and existing e-commerce partner listings.
- Completes e-commerce partner attribute sheets as required.
- Maintains and updates internal content including; images, copy, and product specifications in accordance with company procedures.
- Edits and creates content as instructed by management.
- Update Product Catalogs to internal databases.
- Assists in updating content to company website as instructed by management.
Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.Hours of Operation
The expected hours of operation for the e-commerce specialist are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. Additional overtime may be needed as required by company operations.Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.Qualification
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, and one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.Language Skills
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.Mathematical Skills
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.Computer Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.Reasoning Ability
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel and operate a keyboard. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; or stoop.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Neither this document nor any other verbal or written communication by a management representative is, nor should be considered to be, an agreement, contract of employment, express or implied, or a promise of treatment in any particular manner in any given situation, nor does it confer an contractual rights whatsoever. Atlantic Furniture adheres to the policy of employment at will, which permits the Company or the employee to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause. This document is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Our company reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Date Posted: 2020-02-27