We are looking for an E-Commerce Specialist to join the Atlantic Furniture Team! This position is primarily responsible for launching, updating, and creating content to maintain e-commerce partner listings. This position is for 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday with one hour unpaid meal break.Responsibilities
- Launches and maintains new and existing e-commerce partner listings.
- Completes e-commerce partner attribute sheets as required.
- Maintains and updates internal content including; images, copy, and product specifications in accordance with company procedures.
- Edits and creates content as instructed by management.
- Update Product Catalogs to internal databases.
- Assists in updating content to company website as instructed by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field with one to two years of related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Two to three years of experience in e-commerce or digital analytics.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Proficient knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software; Microsoft Office, and Content Analytics.
- Team-oriented; willing to move from one area/assignment to another
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Short- and long-term disability
- Inclusive PTO plan and paid holidays (Get a paid day off on your birthday!)
Atlantic Furniture is a wholesale furniture company based in South Deerfield, MA. With over 30 years of experience in the furniture industry, we work hard to maintain our strong commitment to quality, safety, and the environment, designing each of our pieces with sustainability in mind. In addition to our sustainability efforts, Atlantic Furniture champions social responsibility in the workplace. We regularly host food and clothing drives for local organizations, and have also implemented an Employee Volunteer Program in which employees can earn PTO for civic engagement and service. Some examples from this program are Puffer’s Pond Cleanups in Amherst, MA, assisting at animal shelters, and more.
Atlantic Furniture is committed to safety in the workplace, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
Atlantic Furniture is committed to the health and safety of our team members. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions on site to keep people healthy.
Date Posted: 2021-01-13